School link possibilities?

Hi,
Just as spring is approaching (northern hemisphere anyway!!) , I was wondering if any teachers or maybe members who would be willing to approach a local school, would be interested in setting up a school link? I have an idea to note and share things that are generally associated with spring - things like daffodils growing, first migratory birds, as well as the weather of course. I haven’t really thought things out properly yet (!!) but maybe you get the general idea - and together we could iron out a little project? It would be interesting to note how things grow depending on the climate etc

I’m a fifth grade teacher in southern California (U.S.). Feel free to contact me if you wish to pursue something. You can contact me in the forum or through the contact page on my web site.

Sincerely,

Rachel
www.GlendoraWeather.com

I am in Broadstairs. My Year 6s are doing a weather project this month. We are interested in swapping information with you. We are recording the following data; Min & Max Temp, Rainfall, Wind speed + direction, humidity & cloud cover.

Matthew Nichol
Wellesley House School
Broadstairs
Kent

I forgot to check the post - because I thought I would get an email notification if I received a reply - but I must have turned that option off!!! Sorry all. Our school weather website is www.angleseyweather.com and our school website is www.garreglefn.anglesey.sch.uk. I would very much like to exchange information etc. Email details etc can be found at the school website. We have facilities for web chat etc. also! Please feel free to contact me. I will email you this reply also - in case you gave up on me!!!