Pic of my weather station

Hi

Here is a pic of my weather station.

So here is what I have done since Christmas 2007.
I have tried to make it so maintenance is possible without the use of ladders. I bought a TV aerial bracket and extended it to 16 inches to clear the eves of the roof, then acquired a 4 foot length of scaffold tube, drilled and welded two 10mm nuts near the top with two bolts in each to clamp the mast. Also there is 10mm bolt going right through the scaffold tube for the mast to stand on. The mast is a ten foot alloy pole, with wire from the vain runing through the tubing which comes out the bottom down the wall to the temp sensor located on the back of the house (top right of white part) The rain collector is also high on an old areal bracket near the base of the mast. I have chosen this location because any work needed for the mast can be done from the flat roof.
I have compared readings with a wd live station located about 30 miles away, and have found that wind gusts, rainfall etc are very similar, which is good. The wind direction is a bit erratic sometime but the ridge of the roof etc is probably causing this. Once I get my tx20 upgraded wind cups I have plans to extend the mast by about 3 to 4 foot which will take the vain to abbot 4 to 5 foot above the ridge, as the vain is about 12 foot from the ridge I am hoping I will see slight improvements in the readings.

Any comments and advice here, will be gratefully received

Kind Regards

Mark