Refresher - or is there a problem!

Since v9.94, my NOAA and daily report has not updated since the 11th October. I have forced an update to regenerate with view/averages extremes and pressed the two buttons for the daily and the NOAA and still it remains on the 11th.

So, please could you refresh my memory if I need to check elsewhere to see if something needs to be set to restart this report.

its working for me
but check under view, program error log, maybe, for any errors there after its supposed to be generated
when i fixed the rain day thing, i didnt change much

and or send me your settings again

I checked the program error log. It is strange! Along a vertical line in a downward fashion was 0s repeated, then a vertical line of 1s; then 2s; then 13’s; then 12’s then 11’s etc.

It is a shame that I cant cut and paste or show you some how.

Anyway, I have tried rebooting it again, and the vertical lines of 2s have reappeared again, and they appear to increase every minute!

dont worry, they are just the forecast icon code numbers…i am trying to get that corrected
anything else there (after the midnight update)

Nothing else there apart from the odd “couldn’t create sun/moon image”.

Not going to stay up for the midnight rollover, although it is 11.31pm. Must get to bed. Will check in the morning and tell you what happened, if it does that is! See you in 7 hours time.

I’m back, at the NOAA and daily report generated this time. Not sure what happened, but as long as it is working now, thats okay.

Brian, is it controlled under the section and sub section of setup/log file recording, as I switched all the defaults to “no”, then this problem appeared, so I returned it back to “yes”?

that would have stopped being up to date

you need the first yes ticked under setup, logfile recording!

Ah-ha! So thats where the problem is. This is where the confusion is as well because (unless I missed it somewhere) there is no mention of NOAA reporting. I assume the date stamped daily log file is where the daily report and NOAA resides. Am I correct?