Screenshot resets the indoor Hum and colours in main Display

Hi,

the ftp-Screenshot resets the indicate of the indoor hum.
If i restart WD the indoor hum appears at the main screen. After the first screenshot to ftp the main screen the inicate is lost.

The background colour of the Rain tank level changes to the background colour. The colour of the Wind chill tank doesnt change and works fine.
If i go to the settings, the right colour will appear and after a restart or the o.k. Button the colour works fine up to the next screenshot.

WD-Version: 9.93b from 7. October 2003 - 05:13:17 Uhr

I Think it`s not a new problem.

Best regards
Dieter

P.S. How can i change the parameters in the language.ini File?
If i change the “values reset at” to a german translation the unit of the “0-hour” is lost at the main screen.

P.P.S. Sorry for the bad english. I work on it. :oops:

do you have ticked dont show indoor temp/hum ticked under setup, web files setup?

re the rain tank:
do you want it the colour of the data box next to it,
i.e i think what is happening is you have a different main screen colour selected for the screen shot, and it uses that, but then does not revert back to the colour it was…yes?

Yes, the “dont show” is ticked. But the Indor-Temp appears after the screenshot at the main screen, the Indoor-Hum is hidden after the screenshot.
At the webpage both are hidden. This is fine.

I have changed the "Back ground colour-colour at the “Main screen colour setup” to 141,126,127
At the “Screen capture”-Box i have changed the colour for “Set screen shot colour” also to 141,126,127
The colour of the data boxes are also 141,126,127
The colour of the text is at all Boxes ticked to black.

The problem is the background colour of the Rain-Tank. This colour is changed to white, but the screenshot changes it to 141,126,127 and the font colour from black to another colour.
This appears only at the rain tank.

Best regards
Dieter