Web cam size

Hi, is there any way to set the WD web cam capture size to 640X480?
I’m currently using Webcam32 for capture to file but would prefer a single program solution using WD.

thanks,

harry

hi
with a recent version (i.e 9.92 or later), you can set the file image size, as well as image size (tweak these sizes, but have the file image size a little larger)
that should then resize the image, even if you are using a 3rd party image source…

Hi,
I downloaded 9.92 and am still unable to capture an image larger than 352 X ??? (text runs out of box).
I tried various sizes for the image in the box to the left and it had no affect on the captured image. Is there an ini file or registry entry where the added capture sizes can be placed so they will show up on the dropdown?

thanks,

harry

Hi,
I downloaded 9.92 and am still unable to capture an image larger than 352 X ??? (text runs out of box).
I tried various sizes for the image in the box to the left and it had no affect on the captured image. Is there an ini file or registry entry where the added capture sizes can be placed so they will show up on the dropdown?

thanks,

harry

Sorry for the double post, rcvd error message on first send.

New problem. While testing the webcam capture, I set the time interval to one minute. Having decided I can’t use it for now, I am unable to disable it. Nothing I can do will stop the program from posting a capture to my webfiles every minute. I have tried ‘disable’, different sizes, different intervals, deleting the file locations, quitting the program, and more. Will try and go back to previous version.

harry

hi
ok, its the original capture size…
that you need to increase…
i can add an adjustment to make that bigger,
turning off:
make sure you have the file save switch off, and then click on save settings

Hi Brian,
thanks for the quick response. Would appreciate large size options.
As for the other, nothing I do stops the unwanted one minute posting of the webcam capture to my webfiles… nothing. I have tried all possible options that I can think of. Stoping and re starting the program after making and saving changes. Even re installed 9.92.
It’s an amazing program with great complexity. I don’t envy you your task.

thanks again,

harry

i have added this to the web cam capture setup…i.e the capture image size
not sure if it works though
(use it in conjunction with the file and image size settings

I have not had any problems with the web cam capture. WD v.9.92e. (10-31-2003)
Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000. Method is: Capture. Video mode is: Major Type Video