Newbie problem

I am running WD v9.92 on windows xp. Weather station is a Rainwise WS2000. Everything seemed ok for a couple of days then a problem started with data not being received from the datalogger. The counter would go up to anything between 5 and 12 and then stop although led on the logger kept flashing. This may be coincidental but it began approx the time I set up the upload for wunderground.
I then transfered the datalogger to another machine running 9.91d and the data transferred fine including the 5hrs of data “lost” on the other PC. This machine does not have internet access so cannot set up file transfer to wunderground.
Has anyone come across this problem or what did I do wrong?
Thanks
Alan

humm
is it some sort of conflict with the modem and the serial port or similar maybe?
thats all i can think of with the information supplied…???/

Thanks for your reply. I am running on an isdn line with no modem, it is a usb connection and have checked for any conflict but have not found any. The data simply stops after about 5 to 12 counts. It starts again after I disconnect and reconnect the logger and restart the program. Is there any other info that would be helpful?
Thanks
Alan

what does it say across the top of the program?
i.e make sure you do not have the program set as a client, under the client/server setup, (setup, ftp/internet setup )as that discconnects the com port at the first minute

No reference to client at the top of the program. Will set up the receiver and datalogger again and check. But will also check the setup data. Thanks for that info!
Alan

Thanks for your help Brian, the station is downloading fine now.

Alan