Windrose Graphics

Yeah i know what ya saying, I was browsing through the net (as ya do) and came accross the
compass and thought it would be nice as a wind rose…

I will have another play and see what i can come up with, thanks for testing it for me :slight_smile:

OK, I now had a play again and this time created something not as ellaborate as the others
this is simple bold digital type, any thoughts?

Untitled-1.png

Yep…that works better even @ 58x58

Thanks, it looks like the bold it is the better it will look when its shrunk down…
I an new to this cant ya tell lol

When you said “N,S,E,W get swallowed up and the detail is completely lost.” above
was you making it smaller, cause i actually made those small ones at your 58x58 so
there was no need to shrink them any more?

This is my last play tonight, I think i got the sizing right and i think the letters stand out ok (think) lol
I have set it to 58x58px so no sizing required, I am just trying to get something looking right so i will
have it ready for when i update my site :wink:

CompassBluetest.png

Do you have the entire directional set of the above? I would like to try them on my site and see how they look. They are even close to my color theme of my site which is nice as well. :smiley:

Nope…I didn’t resize the small ones. The green/black and the blue/grey both look clear and readable. Good job. :smiley:

Excellent, thanks for checking them for me…

Hi John, Dont yet be give me a a bit of time and i will sort the set out for you :slight_smile:

Here ya go John, Any problems let me know m8, the link is near the bottom, says, Save file to your PC click here
http://www.2shared.com/file/4389303/8f048232/Compass_Blue.html

Thanks bashy.

I DL’d the graphics and modified them a wee bit. Then resized them. Take a look and tell me what you think.
http://www.k3jae.com :smiley:

Your welcome, they certainly look ok m8 nice one, I like your site also
great job with it :slight_smile:

:smiley: Appreciate the compliments. A lot of trial and error to get it to look as it does. Still fiddling with it to add or change things. You know… a website is never done.

I’ve created another set of graphics, by request this set will work much better on colored backgrounds. You can get the zip file with instructions on my site.

Scott

www.HometownZone.com

wr-HTZ-SqBall.jpg

Hi guys,
i would install the fantastic wind rose of Bashy but i have only one…have you got the others in zip format?
Thanks you very much for any help,

Alessandro

CompassBlack.png

Alessandro;

I will send you mine via private email since the ZIP is too large to include here. They were edited and resized by me to fit my site theme but hopefully they will work for you.

Hi John,
I really like the layout of your site, is there any chance you would share your ajax-dashboard.php with me as you have many interesting items? You can see my webpage is missing many of your data elements. I don’t need to worry about snow here though so I would delete that portion

73’s de Ian vk2him

[quote author=TNETWeather link=topic=27744.msg293040#msg293040 date=1227747029]
They look nice… but you should have used Vectors… Then you would be able to rescale them and export the sized you wanted.

BTW… the arrows are backwards. If the bearing is 90

I’ve made this today…

One set of this:

And one set of this:

This is the link for Free Downloads set :wink:

Ajax Animated Windrose icons

:smiley:

Thank you very much.
Professional work