JPGraph-Need help configuring

hello pinto,

the package I downloaded was a zip file from broadstairs, and it was named “wxgraphs”…I then unzipped it and it created a folder named 'wxgraphs", which has all the php files inside it like:…temp_hum.php, graphsconfig.php, year_rain.php etc etc.

I then so far have uploaded the entire folder to my server, and when you go to this page:
http://www.gateway2capecod.com/wxgraphs/wxgraphs_test.html …the page displays but with no graphs visible.

I believe I need to enter the correct info on the hostloc and jploc area’s of the graphsconfig file, BUT dont know exactly what needs to be entered

if anyone can show a screenshot of their top 10 lines of their graphsconfig.php file to me, perhpas I can figure out my exact info to enter

this is really getting me aggravated…LOL

I have tried doing this , inside the grapghsconfig.php but it still doesnt work and shows error or syntax errors…i tried this, but no luck:

<?php // Obtain Basic Environment $WEBROOT = $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']; //========================================== //where are your clientraw*-files and JPGraph relative to where this file is //note you should only need to change the jpgraph directory if you do not use standard names $hostloc = "${WEBROOT}/"; //must have trailing slash $jploc = "${/web}/wxgraphs/src/"; //must have trailing slash