Sunmoonimage Not Updating

WD ver 9.86e 08/13/03 13:15
Is anyone

humm, mine has not uploaded to my web site since the 1st august either…
odd…
its supposed to upload at the first ftp upload after midnight…

ok, done some investigating
if you are using the customise internet and file creation, you will need to set a file create and file upload time for the sunmoonimage.jpg file (last one at the bottom of this setup page)

...if you are using the customise internet and file creation, you will need to set a file create and file upload time for the sunmoonimage.jpg file (last one at the bottom of this setup page)
I am not using the customise internet and file creation option at all. The customise internet and file creation option is turned off and there have been no entries made on that page.

humm,strange,it should upload daily…
anyone else ?
(is it the file being updated in your webfiles folder though?)

humm,,,strange,,,,it should upload daily... anyone else ? (is it the file being updated in your webfiles folder though?)
Oh, it uploaded to the web page. It was not updating in the webfiles folder. The sunmoonimage.jpg is updating in Webfiles now (WD v9.86e) (Was not before) and a General FTP upload to my web page. The moon rise/set times are for yesterday. From WD Sun/Moon setup display:

Date: 8/14/2003
Sunrise at:
6:45:58 AM

Sunset at:
8:20:46 PM

Moonrise at:
9:44:40 PM 8/13/2003

Moonset at:
9:04:54 AM 8/14/2003

First Quarter 5 August 2003
Full moon 12 August 2003
Last Quarter20 August 2003
New moon 27 August 2003
Moon age: 16 days,17 hours,54 minutes,93%

I have removed the General FTP upload of sunmoonimage.jpg. The update now feature does not change anything.

ok, the actual file, in your webfiles folder, should get updated with the daily averages/extreme routine (as long as that is ticked under webupload times in the ftp/internet setup)
and or check under view, program error log…maybe that routine has or was (or might not now) been bombiing out for you

Thanks Brian.
I shall watch it. If I continue to have a problem I will let you know.
BTW no errors in the program error log.

Mine update fine as of 12:30:19 pm on 08/15/2003 which was this morning. I think it was ver 9.86b. It is now 9.86e so I’ll check it tomorrow

Cheers :smiley:

MikeyM

What is the correct Moonrise Moonset times for 8/15/2003 and 8/16/2003?
Does anyone