Clientraw Description Documentation now in FAQ section

I’ve added an article about Clientraw Description information in the FAQ section

http://discourse.weather-watch.com/t/26717

It provides links to documentation that describes all of the individual fields, their position, data types and notes that covers all four of the clientraw text files.

Thanks for taking the time to do that Kevin. :slight_smile:

Cool…thank you.

Hello !
Are there new values in clientrawextra.txt file ? (with 10.37j build 10)
When I use Tnetweather clientraw parser, i get this result :

And when I use my own parser, i get this :

If someone could try to parse it’s clientraw*.txt file with tnetparser, to compare the results !
Thank you !

Yes I think so, check out the clientrawdescription.txt file which was updated on 13th April (in main download not zip)

Stuart

Thank you for the quick answer !
I forgot to look at this file :oops:

Ouch, not so easy to find only the new value in this file. Go :slight_smile:

Ok, the new values are :

****Record high dew month hour of that record minute of that record day of that record month of that record year of that record ****Record low dew month hour of that record minute of that record day of that record month of that record year of that record ****Record high dew year hour of that record minute of that record day of that record month of that record year of that record ****Record low dew year hour of that record minute of that record day of that record month of that record year of that record ****Record high dew all time hour of that record minute of that record day of that record month of that record year of that record ****Record low dew all time hour of that record minute of that record day of that record month of that record year of that record

But I don’t understand something.
In my first post (2nd picture), i see that there are 18 new values.

What corresponds to this in my clientrawextra.txt

7.7 10 39 11 04 2008 14.4 21 07 02 01 2008 14.4 21 07 02 01 2008

But according to my precedent quote, it seems that there are more new values than 18 !

there are 18
count again
(start with the wrongly labeled end of file)

Hi Brian.
In fact i’m not clear, sorry. (my bad english)
I’v have 18 new values in my clientrawextra.txt

But in the new clientraw’s description file, i count 31 new value :

****Record high dew month 01-hour of that record 02-minute of that record 03-day of that record 04-month of that record year of that record ****Record low dew month 06-hour of that record 07-minute of that record 08-day of that record 09-month of that record 10-year of that record ****Record high dew year 11-hour of that record 12-minute of that record 14-day of that record 15-month of that record 16-year of that record ****Record low dew year 17-hour of that record 18-minute of that record 19-day of that record 20-month of that record 21-year of that record ****Record high dew all time 22-hour of that record 23-minute of that record 24-day of that record 25-month of that record 26-year of that record ****Record low dew all time 27-hour of that record 28-minute of that record 29-day of that record 30-month of that record 31-year of that record

my fault
I only added in the record high dew point data (month, year, all time)
and I forgot to add in record low dewpoint

I will fix that
(this data is not yet being used by WDL, but will be for the next release of that)

No problem :slight_smile:
As i try to create my own graphs, I try to parse the clientraw*.txt files correctly.
Thank you !

WD Parser is updated. I will get to the documentation as soon as I get more time.

Thank you ! It works perfectly !

Thanks for the docs but I am looking for info on which is the most recent data in some of the fields ie the temp 1 - 20 is 1 the most recent or is 20. Looking at my files it seems like 20 is most recent, can any one shed any light on this? I am using consoleWD on Linux.

Thanks

Colin

oldest first