Hobby-Boarsd Contact Information

I placed an order online with Hobby Boarsd for an AAG V3 weather station. When I was processing my payment I noticed that there was no mention of an address or telephone number.

Does anyone have their contact information other than just email?

I’ve done business with Eric several times and he will answer emails quickly not to mention he seems to check here frequently. At least he usually shows up to answer questions about his products. From his ‘contact us’ page:

[color=green]Hobby Boards is located in Birmingham, Alabama. You can reach us using the form below, or at the following email addresses:

For questions about ordering, shipping, billing, or for questions about a specific order, email us at [email protected]

For technical support, or for questions about the use of your Hobby Boards products, email us at [email protected][/color]

No address or phone mentioned.

–Dave

He is good. He has been putting up with me the last few days. #-o And he stills replies to my emails :roll:

Mark

I certainly agree with burgus.

I have bought several things at hobby-boards without any problems.

Once my solar sensor stopped working and I had great help from Eric.

If you really need their number or address, PM me. I have it. But, an email will likely get better results than a phone call. (And, they probably don’t list their info for a reason…)

There are a couple of reasons we don’t provide mailing address and phone numbers on the website. First we don’t want to get spam phone calls and snail mail (we get enough spam email) and secondly on the phone number. We don’t keep normal hours and wouldn’t be available to answer the phone most of the time anyway. Email is the quickest way to get in touch with us.

That being said if a customer specifically asks for our phone number then we will gladly provide it. I know there are some that just really want to talk to a real person.

Eric