Where is this LED?

I do not see it on the main display. Is it an option that needs to be turned on?

it should show up as a led next to the heat index
no settings needed

Ver: 9.79e Main display doesn’t show Heat Index… So where is this little puppy supposed to be?

I have turned off the leds for the extreem conditions. Could this be why I do not see it?

I do not see it on the main display. Is it an option that needs to be turned on?
I don't see it either (WMR-968). wdisplay32.exe v9.79e 2003/06/13-03:17 However, my heat index has not been over 78F.

I do see the MDI LED on Ed Heijtel

I turned the LED’s back on and still no MID LED? Running version 9.79e? Any suggestions.

PS No errors in the program error log.

This may sound strange, but I think there were two 9.79e versions. The version out there now DOES have the Heat Index appearing where the words “Wind Chill” used to be. Try that and see if you get the HI. I don’t see the LED though, where is that to be turned on?

For my system the latest 9.79e did not show the LED or any wording. Still showing the heat index and wind chill. :frowning:

Dave

I just upgraded to the latest version this morning and still nothing???

I don

I sorta agree with you on the WMR968 as I don’t see the MDI. Also I’ve noticed, that if the temps go below 70(?), the Heat Index doesn’t show up. During this o’nite, outside temp was 59, I thought I was really loosing it as my WD wasn’t showing the heat index at all, now that the sun is up and temps are above 70, it is now showing it on the main display, without the MDI. :cry:

I don’t see it on my system either.

Brian, Should this be working on all stations of just a few?

9.80e should get this working :)

The MDI is visible but not sure that the color LED is working. Right now it looks like extreme conditions LEDs when there are recent changes. Is this the black color? Right now 80.2 F temp and wet bulb of 71.8 F.

on WD 9.80e.

Dave

yup, black is extreme
red is not so bad
then yellow
then green (starting point)

Shouldn’t Red be extreme?

mine stayed green as Kermit the Frog, the heat index was 91 and still green.

yup, black is extreme red is not so bad then yellow then green (starting point)
yup, black is extreme red is not so bad then yellow then green (starting point)
Hello Mine is always green...... and those day we have 35.8