Box over my graph?

I just upgraded to 9.81 and now there is a box over my graph section of the program window that fills with things such as “final_data(3)=247;” and also “ERROR: Cannot assign a nil to a TJPEGImage at time date 7:57:33 AM 6/25/2003” … I can’t seem to get rid of it, and I can’t see the graphs… Wait… I disappeared while uploading to the web (ftp)… What the heck was that? Help! Thanks.

Its the program error box. You can view this at any time by selecting View > Program Error Log. If you want to dismiss it just click on it.

hi, yes its the program error log
double click to hide it
the jpeg violation most likely is from the 3rd party web cam image file loading or it may be the new web cam image saving as a jpeg, but i am using that and its OK

I’m also getting the error box up saying…

ERROR: JPEG error #52 at time 20:55:33 30/06/2003

when I restart WD and since I upgraded to v9.81e (from 9.80something).

try ver s9.82
do you use a 3rd party file instead?
i did make a change there, and hoped it would be for the better (better quality image)
i will test

i just tested 9.82, and its ok, for using a 3rd party file…

the new 9.82 uses quite a bit less memory with the web cam capture
so thats good news

try ver s9.82 do you use a 3rd party file instead? i did make a change there, and hoped it would be for the better (better quality image) i will test

Still doing it with 9.82d. I’ve not done much with the webcam image yet, so it’s possible I’ve got something badly configured. I’ll take a look in the next few days to see if I can work out what’s wrong.

humm, export and email me your wdisplayftp.ini settings from the registry