Is the Weather Underground issue ever going to get resolved?

s the Weather Underground issue ever going to get resolved?

This worked perfectly about 6 - 8 months ago. Now WU’s data is incorrect. How hard can it be to calculate data. (by WU? ) Anything Weather data matches WD data perfectly so what up with this? Any one else use Weather Underground. There are 3 other reporting stations in Huntsville and their data matches. Anything I can do to help?

I am having no problem with my setup. Now there is a kid in Alleman, IA that sometimes he is within normal reported and some times way, way off. I wonder if it has something to do with the formation of the files from the raw data.

How often do you upload to WU?

Mine has been way off, when I was sending them data every 15 minutes. I changed to updating hourly only, and since then it’s been right on. Their page does indicate “rainfall last hour”. Apparently they don’t try to calculate if updates occur more frequently.

Jim

Once I finally got it configured it has worked great. Upload every 30 minutes and the data seems to be accurate.

Did you ever find a new link to that Nexrad3 program?

I emailed him about that this morning. He said it was migrating to the new site sometime last week. As soon as I know I will post it.

I also upload hourly on the 7’s without any problems.

I upload every 5 minutes and I’m having major problems so let me try the once an hour. It still seems that it shouldn’t be that hard to fix?

no probs here either

How often do you upload to WU?