forecast problem in carterlake templates

if you take a look at my carterlake-based website (jaypea500.zapto.org/wx.html), you’ll see something strange. the forecast is missing the “12+ hour” period.

earlier today the forecast only had the “today” period on the front page. on the forecast page, the forecast would go from “today” to “wednesday” (today is tuesday). it’s the same right now–the front page has the “overnight” period, but no “wednesday”. the forecast on the forecast page goes from “overnight” to “wednesday night”.

example:

OVERNIGHT
overnight mostly cloudy. lows around 13. northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT
wednesday night mostly cloudy in the evening…then becoming partly cloudy. lows around 15. northeast winds around 5 mph… becoming northwest after midnight.

THURSDAY
thursday mostly sunny. highs in the mid 30s. northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.

THURSDAY NIGHT
thursday night mostly clear. lows around 9 above. north winds 5 to 10 mph.

FRIDAY
friday mostly sunny. highs in the upper 30s.

FRIDAY NIGHT
friday night partly cloudy. not as cold with lows in the mid 20s.

NWS Forecast: 848 PM EST TUE MAR 6

anyone know what might be causing this all of a sudden? everything was working fine as of yesterday.

thanks…

…joe

My web page is also messed up :frowning: Uncle Sam must be at it again.

http://www.weather-watch.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=39cdf5f69994ceef6d60dea1c51cbcdd&topic=23645.0

Mark

Now all of a sudden I have no forecast. Special weather advisory insted???

Mark

And just as fast as it changed. It changed back :slight_smile: Go figure. Is Uncle Sam messing with things again???

Mark