1-wire colour splash

Whenever i choose control panel then Dallas 1-wire it take me to the Readings/set names/offsets tab and very briefly shows lots of lovely coloured blocks, red,yello,pink, etc… then it disappaears never to be seen again. Id love to know what screen it is that keeps vanishing, or how to get it back (NO clicking Allow Customisation does not bring it back)

:slight_smile:

I think what your seeing is the other sensor data boxes, I too have this screen “flash” and then it resets itself only displaying the boxes needed to display the sensors your Station is using. When I had 8 1-Wire temp sensors around the house, this screen looked very “colourful”, but I have since removed the sensors on to a dedicated home automation PC not using WD. The screen now only shows the FARS 1-wire humidity, FARS temp and soil temp sensor values.

if you name the extra temp/hum sensors that you have then they will show on that screen (different colour for each one)

Ah cool thanks

Sounds fun, must give it a try. Got to get the rain detector working with the hub first.

there is an option to use page 14 for rain (instead of page 15) in the misc setup in the 1 wire setup, try that