Real time graph no data in 9.79b

yikes!

just playing with the 2300 data extraction and 9.79b and realised there is no data on the real time graph… all values on right are zero with a date a long time ago :slight_smile: no plot at all
back to .79a is fine but the extraction doesnt seem to be working properly for me :frowning:

-ricky

LaCrosse ws2300 w2k ath1.8

hi
humm, it updated OK for me…odd…the lines…but the actual numbes on the right i dont update as the data arrives, but they should show as you move the mouse over the graph…
Maybe try a new 9.79b, as I did a new update to that…

and
email me you wdisplay.ini file from c:\windows or c:\winnt so i can check/test here with my ws2310

I can see the updates for the current time but the previous 12 hours are flat line… What have I got Wrong? thanks Kenton

I can see the updates for the current time but the previous 12 hours are flat line… What have I got Wrong? thanks Kenton

Sometimes if I update or stop WD the real time graphs are reset. The real time graph will be good after a short period of time. Be sure to move your mouse over the real time graph, left to right, to have the current value appear on the column at the right side.

It is the history graphs on the main screen that are not updating.kenton

i have fixed the real time graph not updating aftar a ws2310 download, uploading a new 9.79b now
and i haved fixed the graph scale bug for the current 24/48/72 hour graphs
kenton:
check under seyp, general and misc, share data files is NO
if yes, set to no, then restart wd

Thanks again !! Turned off the shared files it it is going good now …kenton

the share datafiles was a feature in wd that I renabled …you may have ticked it along time ago maybe…
a few people have been caught out with this