Solar Graph %

For the last 3 days my solar graph % is start showing a couple of hours late (11.05 am) #-o
Real time solar W/m2 start (08.25 am) I am not aware of any changes I have done but
updating to WD ver.10.37a.
Can someone tell what has gone wrong?

Roelle

Solar graph_1.jpg

I think Brian made a change so the solar now uses the lat/long from the solar setup instead of the sun/moon setup. Maybe check your settings there and see if they look correct.

Hi
Im having a problem too with my solar graph - it suddenly starts in the morning and ends in the afternoon.

I cant figure out how to change the settings. In the solarsetup i have the correct longitute and latitute.

Strange color setup on your WDL scheme…??

solar_cap.JPG

Hi

Thanks for your reply

Yea strange girly colour…but that how it looks like in the free evaluation version of WDL.

You know how to set the correct settings in WD? (look my screen dump from WD graph)

Can you post a screen grab of your solar sensor lat/long setup screen?

Hi

See attached file

Thanks.

The only way I could get google maps to “find” your location was to remove the negative sign from -9. However, I am notorious at not being able to find sites based solely on lat/long (as anyone who has signed up for the wdworldmap site can vouch). Maybe as a test try removing the - sign from the long setting and see if it reports sunrise better?

Hi and thanks for your quick reply.

The “-” comes from the “Solar/lunar & coordinates” setup in the control-panel.

Tomorrow I will try and remove the “-” in the solar lat/long setup

Cheers

i think that is the problem
the max solar for lat/long actualy needs the longitude set as -ve being west of GMT instead of east of GMT…
I was handling that before (but still not correctly), and with changing to use the lat/long from the solar setup, I was not at all…
so, uploading a new .zip build now to reverse the longitude sign used (in the code)

Hi Windy

With the new update - do I have to change something in the setup? If yes - what and where to change?

Thanks

no., no change…
hopefully this will correct the problem
(I did not have the problem becuase of my time zone, being + or 1 does not make any difference, as I am right next to the date line

Ok thank you very much.

I will test it tomorrow. Is the update ready now?

yes, new .zip ready

:smiley: This morning solar graph is back on right time :smiley:
Thanks for quick action Brian.
Here is how it looks today.

Roelle

solar_3.jpg

thats good
the people in the USA probably did not get affected to much either, being halfway from 0 to 180 :wink:

Hi
Im running WD 10.37a build 27 and i dont think my solar graph is correct.

See attached pic under the solar graph for day 15. It suddenly starts.

Ups something wrong with my attachment - i try again here.

Hi
Its evening here now and here is my graph from today after upgrading WD to 10.37 build 27

what sort of solar sensor jwwd?
and your weather station type is a 2310?