Clientrawdaily/Rain

There is a thread in the WD Questions that can be found here http://discourse.weather-watch.com/t/23842. It was suggested that I move my post from that thread and since it is on a linux version, I am reposting my query here:

I too am having issues with the rain totals. I am using the JPGraph of rain totals for the month and I am wondering how the data is being pulled. I am no php expert but the data being pulled doesn’t line up with the graph months. Also, the data itself is questionable. The graph for December 2006 is showing 1.2 inches of rain. The Clientrawdaily.txt location is showing 1.17 inches of rain. However, we actually had over 3 inches of rain for December 2006. The generic archive december2006.htm produced by WDisplay shows a total of 3.29 inches (totaling up the daily rainfall) and 3.386 inches under “Rainfall for the Month”. Using November2006.htm, the inaccuracy is greater. Totaling the dailyrain 2.92 inches vs 3.295 inches “rain for the month”

I am using the Linux version 5.5i. I have never used the Windows version so there is no possibility of data corruption by switching OS versions.

Any ideas???

Bill