Merry Xmas to template users

I recently cleaned up the template page a bit… and added a note for those using Ken’s great Ajax mod (thanks Ken!).

If I counted right, there are at least 124 folks using the template.

http://www.carterlake.org/webtemplates.php

Merry Christmas everybody.

Hey Carterlake,

can i apply for #125? I thought i’d have a go and low and behold i had someting working in 30 mins late last night…Superb template :smiley: :smiley:

This is my 1st time palying with websites so at the mo its pretty standards, hopefully over Xmas i’ll figure out how it really works.

i’ve got a couple of pages missing but in essence its 50% there…thanks for your hard work…call it work in progress :wink:

Happy Christmas…(he’s heading your way)
Jon

www.jonsweather.co.uk

Tom, I’d like to thank you for making and sharing the templates. Really makes it easy for those of us who are website challenged.

–Dave

Thank you again Tom and Ken and all the other guys
for making this so much fun for so many of us!

Thanks Tom and Ken for sharing your hard work with all of us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Can’t wait to see what enhancements will come in the new year!!! :smiley: :smiley:

Carter Lake templaes are one of the main reason I started using WD again.

Thanks,

Thanks for all your work, Tom. Not only the template, but the scripts, too. I was going to tell you that I moved my page, but I saw that you already got it! You are on the ball! Thanks again.

I too wish to thank you. Just changed to the AJAX pages from yourself and Ken so to you both thanks very much and hope you have a very safe and Happy New Year which goes for all!!

Ditto for me Tom and to Ken and Kevin as well. I credit you all on my “about” page which reminds me I need to get Pinto in there somewhere too. We left brained “Creativity Challenged” folks really appreciate your sharing.

• Jim

Add me to the list of “Thank you very much people”.

The templates are really GREAT and now that I’m retired I hope I’ll have some more time to do some tinkering with them.

Thanks

:smiley:

:multi:

MikeyM

Congrats on the retirement!!! :smiley: