New Home Page Up

Well I decided to publish my new home page. I have changed that in my profile to point it to my new home page. A big thanks goes to Ken True from Saratoga-Weather for the patience to deal with me since I did not know much about it. :salute: :thumbright: I took me a while to learn this script. The more I read it the more I understand. I will probably add a couple more things. The new address for my home page is http://www.chucksndweather.info/index2.php.

Chuck

Looks good Chuck. Took a while for the time to start updating, but the @ sign was flashing so I figured it was updating. After about a minute the clock started updating ok. Very nice. Glad you were able to get it figured out.

Good work :smiley: The updating started right away for me.

nice - people are using Ajax to good effect now. :smiley:

Good job !!!

Really nice Chuck! I just started with Ajax/PHP and I’m luvin it! Someday it would be nice to have a site like.

I have to thank ktrue for all his help.

Chuck

You’re very welcome, and congratulations Chuck! It’s looking great!

I feel a bit sheepish about all the trouble my demo version of the AJAX script have caused for you and others (due to it’s usage of PHP for variables inclusion, and an initially unforgiving JavaScript for missing tags). Your experiences with the demo helped me build V2.0 of the demo script, and this time it’s based on the carterlake wxlocal.html page (AJAXized). So thanks! All your pain has not been for naught :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Ken

Yes it was a lot of things but it was worth it. By the way I have gotten this errors twice today. The first time I went to weather.gov and I had no issue going around there site.

Chuck

good work chuck, i like it :wink:

Thanks everyone much appreciated.

Chuck

Nice site!
Good work =D>

Regards Jocke

Great site Chuck. I have enough probs with the old stuff. :wink:

Trust me it was not easy. I had a lot of help form ktrue to get me through it. But I am starting to learn it day by day. I am always thinking what I can put on my page to benefit others that are looking at it. That is the purpose of the website but you have to be happy with it too, if you know what I mean.

Chuck