Weather Display forcast

Hey Guys, i have setup the weather display and everything seems to be working, however i cant seem to get the forecast to work, I added it to show in the weather siaplay live, but with no luck… can any1 help me out pls?

Hi
what weather station type do you have?
also , which version of WD and WDL?

The Version is 10.36r

and i would like to have it show on Weather display live

What weather station do you have?

Where in the world are you?

I am in MALTA :smiley:

you can view it on httP://www.maltaweather.net/sananton

You still have not told us which model of weather station you have…

Stuart

how can i check it out?

I have the software version, could it be this?

WDL 4.07

Exactly! We need to know what the source of the forecast will be before we can help you. Some stations generate a forecast which is why we need to know what type of weather station you have.

is that the good version?

Hello “junior watcher” :slight_smile:

No, We need to know what kind of weather station you have, ie: Davis, Oregon Scientific, Lacrosse, etc… And the exact model.

Its Davis, however i dont have it infront of me thats the probelm, however i can log on remotely if you tell me where to check it out :slight_smile:

Vantage Pro?

the davis VP does produce a detailed forecast, and you can set for that forecast to be included in the data sent to WDL…
I actualy forget how that is done…too early in the morning…not enough sleep…hopefully someone else will chime in …

yeah vantage pro thats it!

See the WDL documentation for use of this in your config file.

I still cant seem to get it to work!!

Its a Davis Vantage Pro2

try ticking , in the summary image and icon setup, use the forecast icon from the weather station?
(words to that effect)
?

Guys I still didnt manage to set up the forecast on my davis vantage pro 2… Can someone walkme through to what i have to do pls??

ok ok i managed to get it on the WDL however i cant seem to change its position… Is it possible??

OK scrap the last two posts i managed to do them :slight_smile: Is there a way you get rid of the ugly WDL 4.07 link on the bottom right corner of the WDL or at least change the link to an email address or something???