READY data appears to be 24 hours old?

Well I just ran my script and got a warning from WXSim to say the READY data was too old 8O I ran it manually and it does indeed appear to be, is anyone else seeing this today?

Stuart

Hello !
I have the same here! I run the script a lot of times yesterday evening and saw that it had not been updated since yesterday morning.
I thought it was something with the script, but the result was the same manually…

//Bo

Oh well I guess we just have to wait for them to get it sorted then… :roll:

Stuart

This page shows the current status and the last update was the 9th.

Stuart

This is totally a hunch… but Mon. the 9th was Columbus Day, a holiday for most federal workers here in the U.S… Perhaps most of the staff at the Air Resources Lab had the day off ?:dontknow: Hopefully if that was the case, things will return to normal within a few hours.

There appears to be a whole lot of planned data migration work going on with the NOMAD servers (which is where I assume the READY site gets its data from). I’m also downloading some data from the NOMAD servers for another project and there wasn’t any new data for me yesterday.

Looks like READY for the 84 hour variety is now updated…

Stuart

That’s interesting. I wonder where they get the data from? It’s not available on the three normal source servers.

It looks like the 11 degree data (which READY provides) is starting to reappear. The 0.50.5 degree data is still missing. Looking at the info provided on the NOMAD sites it looks like it could be Saturday before everything gets back to normal. There appears to be a lot of work going on with an IBM server of some sort, but the jargon doesn’t make any sense to me, so that’s about as much as I can work out!

[quote author=broadstairs link=topic=19187.msg148853#msg148853 date=1160463454]
Well I just ran my script and got a warning from WXSim to say the READY data was too old 8O I ran it manually and it does indeed appear to be, is anyone else seeing this today?

I have been seeing this since August or so with my configuration. I kind of blow it off because the final report is pretty much on target. One thing I noticed tonight with the latest version is that wind speeds tomorrow are predicted to be 166 mph. Something may be way off on my end. Oh well, I’ll figure out eventually.