Live from Berlin, Ct and thanks to Carterlake.org!

Folks…I hope this is to your liking…I have nOOOO clue what I’m doing however, folks like carterlake make this fun!

www.centralctweather.com

Welcome, and yes it’s people like Tom who have made it easy for we who ‘can’t’. Checkout his fullsite templates. Just as easy and a lot more info.

Your WDL is very small for me and I’m not able to read it. But that may be my screen settings.

–Dave

you need to remove a bit of html code at the start of the template file…so that it shows OK in firefox
see in the FAQ section of this forum

You should change your “contact” link at the bottom
to a valid email address also. Looks good otherwise :slight_smile:

Isn’t amazing how you get a response like this and the help? Everyone wants the best for you and they’re right there when you need them. Welcome and I’m sure you’ll enjoy this forum and the folks that are here everyday. - Jim

Thanks for the input everyone…Learning a little bit more everyday. Working on making a localized MML map soon and will be back to this forum for more help! You folks are great!

Thanks

Mike

Wow…I was about to tell you that you need a radiation shield!

Hard to believe you are near 90F and I’m hovering in the upper 60s. Guess there’s a warm front somewhere. :wink:

I’m in Berlin CT…Not New Hampshire…funny though I do have relatives in Berlin NH!

I knew you were in CT. Still a large temp discrepancy from your place to mine.

You know…that’s what I figured right after I hit the “post” button…my bad…
It was one hot humid day down here!..I think there is a back door cool front heading this way from your neck of the woods. Should be more managable this week.