New version and upcoming price changes

I want to announce that I will be posting a new version soon: 11.1, with a couple of minor bug fixes and a new feature (WeatherLink support for the comparisons, though that’s not needed if you have WD).

The bug fixes are that the comparison feature was previously not able to span months, and there was a problem occasionally producing repeated dates when retrieving data. These have been fixed.

I also want to point out that, after huge improvements in WXSIM and WXSIMATE - and prices unchanged for the last 3 and 2 years respectively - I do plan to increase the prices a bit (by about $5 on WXSIMATE and somewhere between $5 and $15 on WXSIM itself). I want to keep the price affordable, but customizations are taking me an average of at least 4-6 hours each (plus free user support), especially as I’ve adopted almost routine analysis of customers’ log files or other data.

Anyway, I just started back to school (teaching) today and the kids start next week, so I’ll have to slow down on development, though I can still handle several customizations a month. If you were about to order, note that I’ll honor the existing price through Friday of this week. I will keep upgrades (from 10.0 or later) free for a couple years, though! :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for all the suggestions, feedback, and bug reports. You’re really helping this program grow! :slight_smile:

Tom

Go for it Tom. I thought the program price was slightly under valued at the time of my purchase during the later part of July. So far, your program beats the NWS forecast from Mobile and Pensacola as both are 40 miles from where I live. Zeke