Feature Request?

Steve,

I have been using VPLive and VVP now for a few weeks…I am very impressed! I have about 3-4 computers around the house at any one time, (family PC, my laptop, wife’s laptop, etc) all connected on the wireless LAN, and operating VPLive simultaneously. Totally cool!

I have a feature suggestion for future upgrades of VPLive…It would be nice if you could minimize it, or load it, to the system tray; then have the icon in the tray show current temp, and a mousover pop up a box showing a small data summary (temp, dewpt, wind, rain, heat index, etc). This would be akin to those system tray programs that you can get from The Weather Channel and Weather Bug…but this would be your own station!!

Anyway, once again, nice job! These programs have tons of potential.

Kris

I’m glad you like the programs.

A number of people have asked for VPLive to be able to live in the tray. It’s on my to-do list, and will probably be added in the next version. Right now I’m working on the next release of VirtualVP, but I’m hoping to do a little work on VPLive when I get VirtualVP to the point where I can put it out for beta testing.

Steve

Excellent! I look forward to the upcoming releases!

Kris