Correcting data

In WD, if you go to view, averages/extreme, correct the data, then click on, load this months logfile, then wait to finish, then click on , check data alignment in the log file, and then scroll down, you can see where things go wrong on the 8th june at, 8:21 am
so then when you open up the log file (e.g 62006lg.txt for june 20006), and scroll down to that date, and time, you then can see a block of data with the heat index missing on the end (not sure why at this stage), so just delete that block of data (or add the heat index to the end that is missing on each line)
then save that correct file

then reload that file in the averages/extreme and then click to check its alignment again, and scroll down, to make sure no other problems
(which there was not, with your data)
now the corrected data line will be able to be converted to the datafile via action, convert wd datafiles to logfiles
(or you could use the ability to go directly to that date/time line and correct it in that correct data screen (for the data file (dont use the , load the logfile, to correct that, if wanting to correct the datafile))

Update:
New way to correct the data (with the very latest update version of WD)
:
i have it where you can set the actual rain total to use
so you can actualy set/corret the daily rain total in the data…and also that used for the averages/extremes (as now when you click on save data, it also updates the averages/extreme month stamped datafile (so now its a one stop shop for correct the data (except the logfile (which is like your user editable logfile (not used for reports)

i also fixed the data not being corrected exactly where the cursor position was…
note, make sure when correct daily rain total (i.e where it goes back down to zero) that you release the left mouse button right on where it goes to zero… (and then click on set start/end).