Testing VVP

Steve,

I just took a quick look and it has 6 resync’s already. Just thought I would fill you in.

Chuck

Yeah, I’m watching via the web page. The other person with a similar issue contacted me today, and I’m doing the same testing with him also.

Steve,

I don’t know if you keeping an eye on my webpage. Here are the numbers.

5403 661 10 95 433- 1045am

Chuck

Forgot to mention that I am at work.

Steve,

I don’t know if have emailed me today but I am at work and will not be home until about 700 pm or so. I have to do more test for myself. My console is resetting every morning around 610 am and the console did reset at midnight as well. But since 610 am this morning 95% no resync’s.

chuck

Steve have not heard from you in a while. Just was wondering if you need more data. I am leaving it run for a while to see what happens. I want to see if it gets better or the same. I am running WD and WL right now with 5 minute intervals and no fast looping. My number as of now are below. I did not start up VVP probably till around 1130 am. So cut the number of packets about in half.

28511 2897 33 101 2013 91%

Chuck

I can’t really do anything until I get the wlk file, plus the times you started and ended each test (and what each test was) so I can correlate the tests with the reception info in the wlk file.