cloudy cloudy

Author Topic: Activity Log  (Read 5053 times)

Offline andro700

• Chuck
  • Mohall North Dakota
    • Chuck's Weather Page
Activity Log
« on: May 18, 2006, 08:23:42 AM »
Tinplate,

Can you take a look at my activity log. I am getting a lot of far to long and no responses and a bunch of other stuff. Just let you know I am using vws (evaluation version) just to check out the competition. My reception is below 90% most of the time. I am going to shut down vws and see if this could be the problem. Not a big hurry thought just testing things out.

Chuck

Offline Weather Display

• Davis VP2
  • New Zealand
    • Weather Display
Re: Activity Log
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 09:21:00 AM »
you will find that its vws causing those particular problems (as found by others and Tinplate)

Offline SoftWx

• SoftWx
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 11:41:57 AM »
Sure, just email me a copy of the log.tx file. Also send the virtualvp.ini and console.txt files. They're all in the VirtualVP folder.

Offline weatheroz

• Brendan
  • Jimboomba, Queensland, Australia
    • Jimboomba Weather
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 12:15:55 PM »
Just let you know I am using vws (evaluation version) just to check out the competition. My reception is below 90% most of the time. I am going to shut down vws and see if this could be the problem. Not a big hurry thought just testing things out.

Just don't tell them in the vws forum that you are primarily running Weather Display (although those words are censored over there), else they might ban you for mentioning the better software. ;)

Offline andro700

• Chuck
  • Mohall North Dakota
    • Chuck's Weather Page
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 05:15:48 PM »
Don't worry I did not mention it at all. Just wanted to try it out to see what it is like. Thanks for the warning.

Chuck

cumulus