Surrey, BC, Canada Weather

I’ve been working on a new design for my website. I’ve moved away from the default WD page and into something a bit more organized. http://www.exophile.com/weather/current.html

I also now have WDL software, but since I have no wind gauge running at the moment, its usefulness is currently low. My wind gauge will be up and running once I’m finished moving in about three weeks. At that time I will also be renaming my page “Abbotsford, BC, Canada Weather” since I will no longer be living in Surrey.

The page tests fine in both IE and FF (newest versions). I made it conform to 1024 x 768 resolution, since that’s what most people still use. I played around with some scaling ideas, but WDL made the process difficult. The small percentage of people who still use 800 x 600 will have to deal with a horizontal scrollbar, as I did not want to shrink my graphics down too much.

Let me know you come across any bugs. :slight_smile:

Just fixed a couple of bugs in the table widths at 1024 resolution. That’s what happens when you design a site for a resolution you don’t use. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks good :slight_smile:

If you search the forums you may find some ideas for local forecasts however i am not sure what respurces are available outside the US…

Anyway nice looking site :slight_smile:

-Bob