WS-2300,2310 Owners

Hi again all and a hello to you, Jon. Yesterday I received a call from LaCrosse in reference to an e-mail I sent explaining the humidity problems I’m having. After again explaining the problem it was decided that both my base unit and thermo-hygro should be replaced. I did explain that this is the second time addressing the same problem and was assured that it was highly unlikely that my last replacement was the same thermo-hygro. Well when the package came back last time it looked as though I had received a new thermo-hygro but my old base station back. Makes me wonder if the problem was actually in the base station. Anyway the gentleman I spoke with was very nice and concerned, high mark for customer support. I was instructed to again send both units back and have them replaced. I added a letter clearly explaining the problem and what happened last time and asked that both units be replaced. I promptly mailed them out. I was told I should receive the “new” units in 3 weeks from the day sent. Will let you know when I’m back up. Will continue to visit my favorite forum.

cya later
Peter