My Weather Channel broadcasting debut

I was at a trade show this past week and had some fun at the Weather Channel Booth. You can download my weather casting debut at this link. I guess I shouldn’t quit my day job! :roll:

http://home.earthlink.net/~davidbroberg/David_Broberg.wmv
(new link)

Yes, 2-Wheeler.

After awaiting the download while washing the car, cleaning all the windows in the house and cooking up an absolutely magnificent piece of culinary poetry it didn’t work.

I suspect that it’s my problem, not yours, but have an image (aural) of your dulcet tones advising us of your local conditions. What a shame … still, I’m sure others will do better than did I.

:oops: Sorry,my broadband connection is only about 100-200kbps uploading.

I’ve moved it to a new link, hopefully it should be a bit faster now. It should play with windows media player10.

Having just finished watching “The Weather Man” movie I was glad to see you didn’t get hit with any fast food #-o

Loved the clip…thanks for sharing…looks like you had a lot of fun doing it.

Good job! Better than some of the “professionals” I’ve seen on there :lol:

Good job. I have seen many pros. that don’t do as well.
Chuck

Got it this time, David. Great stuff! As others have said, I’ve heard much, much worse from the professionals.

FWIW, this was done with a “green-screen” effect and the nice folks at the Weather Channel book this service out for parties, or events. I have no idea how they charge for it, but if anyone is interested I’ll pass their contact info along. Just send me a PM.

looks like alot of fun!