WD-Clock is not sync in real time

I test the Last WD 10.34i Version and use a WS-2310 Station.

When the PC boots the PC-Clock is sync with Internet / weatherstation Time. After WD starts the PC and WD-Console Clock “ticks” behind…

After 24 houres ago it is more than 30 minutes. For Example the Realtime is 17:00 but the PC / Console Time on WD is 16:32 Uhr. The Station Time is correct on 17:00… Any ideas?

Have you tried going to control panel>data logger and tick the set time daily box. It is in the middle of screen just to the left. That might help you out.

Chuck

Well since WD gets its time from the PC then it is likely that your PC clock has a problem, normally the clock runs from the battery which is used to keep things like the BIOS settings valid when the PC is turned off. I would first off change this battery, look at your PC hardware handbook to find out how to do it. You could use a program like TARDIS which runs and syncs the PC with a time server every so often (user setable) and will run as a service if required. It all sounds to me like your PC motherboard has a problem with the clock.

Stuart

I misread the thread. #-o :oops: It does sound like your CMOS battery could be the problem with your time. If you have to change the battery it does reset your bios to default settings. So if you had changed the settings from the default setting you will have to go into the bios and change them back to where you had them before. Hope this makes sense to you.

Chuck