Strange data

Hello…and help
WS3600
Whenever I switch my PC on and fire up WD (usually in the morning)the data that uploads from the WS3600 used to be from the point at which I turned it off( usually midnight …ish)…all was well and the graphs drew nice lines,however now when I fire up WD it appears to load up data from several days ago and then suddenly jumps to the data since last it was run.This often results in large step changes in data on the graphs …the step on the barometric graph is currently 40 hpa since this has had the greatest change but the other plots are also suffering large step changes …Can anyone shine some light on what maybe the problem?
Thank You

hi
check that the time and date on the weather station matches that of the PC
and
check the contents of the file, out23002.txt
which is the raw data that wd reads in…
(and delete that file to see if it gets recreated?)

Hi Brian,
My times between PC and weather station are syncronised ok and I have now viewed and deleted the out23002.txt file.
This file has been recreated again when I re run WD…and the fault with the data is still occuring.
As further info on this ,when I turn WD off and then fire up again say after just 5 minutes if I look at the Data Recieved box below the clock on the main screen then the amount of data that loads up each time climbs to between 250 & 280 before WD runs normally and the 2 red LED’s turn green.

I’m completely at a loss ,
From several stops and start of WD it appears that the same information loads up every time I fire up WD no matter how long WD is off for It loads up 258 pieces of data …any ideas ?