Live From Newtown, Pennsylvania

Hello forum members! :smiley:

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have recently added WDL to my website. You can view it here.

Thanks.

–Tim

Tim,

Just took a look and noticed WDL is showing ‘Dry’ conditions but your weather icon shows rainy conditions. Thought you’d like to know.

Peter

I think the weather icon is the forecast and the text is the current situation (not raining but forecast is rainy/snowy).
I noticed the same on my site.

Tom

Yes, just as Tom said…

The “Dry” conditions are the current conditions and the “Rain” icon is the forecast from the VP2 station.

Thanks.

–Tim

Hi Tim

I like your website for weather display, where did you get the template? I have just started using WDL and would be interested in using a menu similar to you, my site is http://dataguard.co.nz/wdl/wdl.html

Thanks
Tony

Hi
that URL does not work correctly, with out the WWW
use this instead:
http://www.dataguard.co.nz/wdl/wdl.html

Tony,

Are you talking about something specific with WDL or just with my side-bar menu in general?

If the latter, than I am using carterlake’s (Tom’s) template.

–Tim

Hi Tim

I like the whole integrated layout of WD and WDL, I am struggling to get a good looking website :?

Thanks, Tony.

To tell you the truth, I haven’t really messed around much with WDL (it is pretty much standard).

You could always give carterlake’s (Tom’s) template a try.

–Tim

Tim,

It’s about time…I thought you had WDL for a while now. :wink:
The snow text boxes have minor overlap into the annual rainfall gage. You can make them smaller.

…btw your version shows 4.10 and the current version is 4.15 so you may be missing some new features. I have finally purchased GRLevel3 but didn’t have a chance to get in onto my site yet.

Thanks, Jeff. Hopefully I will have some time to clean it up tonight.

...btw your version shows 4.10 and the current version is 4.15 so you may be missing some new features.

Yeah, I know…I have never upgraded a WDL version, so I’m kinda afraid I’m going to mess it up. #-o

I have finally purchased GRLevel3 but didn't have a chance to get in onto my site yet.

Sounds good…let me know when you have it up. :slight_smile:

–Tim

Just copy your current config to a new directory on your web server and then upgrade the new copy. When it’s working just change your links to point to the new directory and either the old directory or put a redirection in the old one to the new one.