Are there any ATV riders out there

I have recently purchased a Yamaha Big Bear 4x4. Went on a trial last weekend at Glen Murray. Travelled across farm land swamps etc.

Best fun I have had in years :smiley:

Cheers

Better hope it wasn’t Brian’s farm you churned up :lol:

[quote author=westie link=topic=12761.msg97705#msg97705 date=1133555095]
I have recently purchased a Yamaha Big Bear 4x4. Went on a trial last weekend at Glen Murray. Travelled across farm land swamps etc.

Best fun I have had in years

Yep, i’ve got the Honda TX450 (with the option to turn on 4x4) :smiley:
The second best thing i’ve ever bought
the first is wd

I think that Brian’s place would be to steep for me to ride on…

There were over 550 riders taking part, most on two wheels. We covered about 80kms and it was a follow the leader type venture. They stated at the start that it was not a race…yeah right. As we humans are like you just want to see what your bike can do, you just can’t help it. As a result there were bikes and people flying everywhere 8O.

The farmers allow the use of their land :smiley: and the local school/hall committies use the event to raise money :D.

There is another ride next Sunday which I am looking forward to.

If I am ever in Texas I will watch out for the pond. I have been looking at some of the ATV forums. Looks like a lot of people use there ATV for snow plowing. I don’t think I will ever need to do that, well I hope not anyway.

westie

Early xmas present…Honda '06 Rincon.

Here’s some pics from Tuesday I thought you might enjoy…http://www.dcrooks.net/modules/gallery/greenhorn

My first excursion into trail riding…we had a blast and I can’t wait to go again…

wow, I love the photos. It sure looka like you guys had some fun.

I have never been game enough to take my camera with me. Big Bear and I have a habit of rotating our riding postions :oops:

Cheers

New url for the photos as I made a seperate album so I have a place to put all the expected photo’s from my rides. Glad you enjoyed them. I know we have a blast taking them :lol:

We had another ride to a very nice OHV park near the California coast. My riding buddies take their camera’s and I get the pictures from them :slight_smile:

California OHV Frappr! group

If you are interested in off-roading in CA [color=red]this[/color] is worth to see 8O