I want to purchase

I currently have a LaCrosse 2010 weather station and am looking to upgrade to a better station. Can anyone give me a heads-up on a good weather station that qualifies with what I have listed above. At the moment I am leaning towards a Davis Vantage Pro Plus, but no decision has been made.
I don't believe there is a reasonably priced weather station with all of the desired features. Some things I would consider when replacing my weather station. I would like to place the rain sensor away from the anemometer. It is important to place the rain sensor on a stable platform. Any movement of the rain sensor may cause the bucket to tip. Of course this wouldn't be a problem with a rain sensor that counted the drops (no bucket). I would also like to place the temperature sensor in a shaded location and/or a location away from any radiated heat. Even with active and /or passive aspiration over a roof or unnatural surfaces the radiated heat may affect the temperature sensor. Therefore the sensors would need to be mounted in separate locations. I should probably take a lesson from Brian and build my own.