I want to purchase

I currently have a LaCrosse 2010 weather station and am looking to upgrade to a better station.

I want a wireless setup.

I would like:
4 indoor temp and humidity sensors
1 exterior temp and humidity sensor
2 soil sensors
1 leaf wetness sensor
1 lightening sensor
1 solar (UV) sensor
1 rain
1 wind
1 barometer
1 pc interface
don’t need a station console, but I may not have a choice in this.
3-4 additional ports to add sensors as they become available.

Can anyone give me a heads-up on a good weather station that qualifies with what I have listed above. At the moment I am leaning towards a Davis Vantage Pro Plus, but no decision has been made.

did you make a decision?

I currently have a LaCrosse 2010 weather station and am looking to upgrade to a better station. Can anyone give me a heads-up on a good weather station that qualifies with what I have listed above. At the moment I am leaning towards a Davis Vantage Pro Plus, but no decision has been made.
I don't believe there is a reasonably priced weather station with all of the desired features. Some things I would consider when replacing my weather station. I would like to place the rain sensor away from the anemometer. It is important to place the rain sensor on a stable platform. Any movement of the rain sensor may cause the bucket to tip. Of course this wouldn't be a problem with a rain sensor that counted the drops (no bucket). I would also like to place the temperature sensor in a shaded location and/or a location away from any radiated heat. Even with active and /or passive aspiration over a roof or unnatural surfaces the radiated heat may affect the temperature sensor. Therefore the sensors would need to be mounted in separate locations. I should probably take a lesson from Brian and build my own.

Haven’t made any decision yet… it appears I am going to spend a fair amount of money to get a station that I want, and one that allows me to do the things I want to do with it.

Thanks for your comments and if I had the time I would build one myself.

i think my method of measureing the windspeed is better than anything on the market, but i am not sure how it would go in a windows system (I run a DOS program to gather my raw data, which is then sent to the windows PC…
i have a hall effect sensor in a maximum anenometer…(linear RPM to windspeed)
which has a 4 pole magnet,…
and so thats 2 pulses per revolution, which pulls in a reed relay in a activating coil…(wired, not wireless)…

i count how many pulses in a 1 second interval, but I have 2 counters working, 0.5 seconds apart, so I get a windspeed reading every 0.5 seconds.
I also measure the time taken between each pulse, and then work out the windspeed for if that pulse speed were to continue for the whole second, and so you then get the instantenous speed …and this is sampled 30 times a second, which will be just fast enough at 80 knots…and this can give readings as much as 10 knots higher in real gusty conditions (i have tested with a vacuum cleaner in reverse and a reduced down nozzle to give 75 knots,and this number only varied by a few knots so it works)…

you cant beat that system for picking up wind gust…its as good as a generator/voltage measure non digital system (like a munro)