This site makes me feel younger

I think I have stumbled across a nice little site here, well done, but as much as I fiddle around with the profile, add bits and all, I am still a junior watcher. Part of me feels quite rejuvenated at being called junior again… When do I grow up in weather watching terms? . Oh I have added a link to the Windmill, via the Hampshire Mills Group, and that page has a direct link to our ‘museum’. we hope to establish a live CCTV image of the mill in the future, and perhaps even a weather station, though I doubt that Hampshire County Council Museums Services would stretch to the cost of a nice new ultrasonic wind, temperature and humidity gauge. [color=LimeGreen]Any free donations kindly accepted with astonishment

You ‘grow up’ as you post more messages. This message http://discourse.weather-watch.com/t/7218 shows you the levels. You’ll become a Watcher after your next post :smiley:

The forum is a very friendly and there are a lot of regulars who know just about all there is to know about weather stations, weather software and the weather in general.

Interesting web site. Nice job. Liked the info on the history of the mill process and the diagrams.

Thanks hydrowx, hey we charge on saturday and sunday, but if you are passing during the week, let me know, and I will arrange to give you a guided tour. Dave

Dave,
Thanks for the kind offer. Hope to make it there. In the planning stages at the moment. We’re planning on Sep. Maybe you’ll have a new weather station by then.