Extra Temp sensor 1-wire

I have a 1-wire weather station along with 2 Dallas 1-wire temp sensors, i have a temp difference on the sensor 2.

up

I have still make some test .
I thus have a sensor temp and a sensor temp/humidity, with te temp sensor not problem.
but with the temp/humidity a have 2 window, view the screenshot .
that on the top is correct, but the other is not correct.
WDL shows the bad temp . :frowning:

this is with WServer:

You can help me ?
Thanks

note that it will be extra temp sensor #3 for data to WDL ( i think!)
also note that WD only samples the temperature every minute or 2
so i think one problem is timing of comparing the readings
i think you will find that will be what is wrong, timing of comparing the readings

extra temp sensor #1 for sensor temp
extra temp sensor #2 for sensor temp/humidity = extra temp sensor #8

the night more than 1

Just for curiosity, are the sensors located in the exact same location?

I have several temperature sensors around here an they routinely differ by a few degrees-- even though my gut feeling is that they should be reading the same.

Perhaps you can swap the sensors if they are in different locations and see if the difference is a location effect.
After performing this experiment here, the location was the reason for the differences.

Note: Long ago I had to deal with another type of temperature problem. The better half kept complainiing about the temperature. First it was too hot and then too cold. She just about wore out the thermostat trying to adjust for the temperature differences. I did some observing and noted that the difference between hot and cold was something like 1 degree F! I was planning to fix the problem by putting the real thermostat in a hidden location and making the one onf the wall a dummy…

Briian
Henderson, NC

I will try to be more clear , I have configured 1 temperaturesensor as first sensor (extra temp, temp 10cm), as you can see on the picture .
Then I have configured a temperature/humiditysensor in second position. Normally the temperature in the upper window must be the same as that in the bottom window, because these sensors are the same. I do not understand why there is a difference.