T.D. 25

Enough already, South of San Juan forcasted to become a tropical storm this evening. 8O

On CNN they just showed images of what is now a named storm – T.S. Alpha This is an historic occurance - thru the alphabet once and now going round again!

Frank

ALPHA IS THE TWENTY-SECOND NAMED STORM THIS SEASON AND OVERALL MAKES THE 2005 HURRICANE SEASON THE MOST ACTIVE ON RECORD.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCDAT5+shtml/222053.shtml

Additionally all of the Florida Peninsula has been placed under either a Hurricane Watch or a Tropical Storm watch as of 5 Pm ET today…

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy… 2005 The Year of the Storms

-Bob

I went through 2 of them in the Key’s this year already, I must say i’m glad to be back in MD at this point. Lets hope for the FL folks Wilma moves fast and stays on the weak side.

Chuck

Is everyone in Florida rushing out to buy smaller cars to combat global warming??

Ummmmm… I guess not this family since we have not one but two Trucks… LOL A Dodge Dakota extended cab and a Chevy Silverado 1500 crew cab… Not exactly your compact cars… We call one theTruck and the other the Cadillac… You figure which is which LOL

-Bob