Here's the result of my efforts

Hope you like it :smiley:

http://www.kastext.com/Templates/Realtime.php

Looks very sharp. Temp gauge text reading is cut a little short on the right side when I view it here, but that could be FF doing that. Whats the annual rainfall for Denmark? I see you haven’t had rain in 44 days, sounds like the weather around here. We made it to just over a hundred days before we had any measureable rain here this summer/fall.

Hi there

And thanks! I’ve tried to move it a little bit. It’s getting more and more difficult to find room for all the great new stuff.
Yes, it’s been exceptionally dry for a very long period now. Persitent highs in the vicinity have kept the Atlantic lows at bay, resulting in at times unseasonally warm, dry weather with winds from the east and southeast. However it looks as if the high is moving to the southest, whereby the Atlantic highway is about to open.

A hundred days without rain? That’s a long time.

Very nice arrangement.

We made it to just over a hundred days before we had any measureable rain here this summer/fall.

Wow - we don’t get much rain in the SE of the UK (parts of East Anglia are classified as semi arrid) but nothing like that!

Julian

Fairly easy to plan outdoor events around here in the summer :smiley: