Marquee scroller issues

Hi,

I been having issues with my scroller on my page and I figured Id come here next to see if someone knows how to fix this. Its working the way it should BUT the cool thing about the scroller is suppose to work with the Noaa events (such as change color, font, etc) Its not doing it and I don’t know why. For “No Current Advisors” id like a spot to post announcements such as new things added to the site, etc but for warnings, watches, or just short term forcasts I want to just show that event and I don’t mind showing the whole event either (the whole NOAA message since its a scroller and all. I haven’t seen the scroller change ANY color to any other event, its just been yellow and I’m tired of messing with it. I know more HTML then Java and I tried to break/fix but i had no luck. :frowning:

I also think Short term forcast is whats messing me up but I’m unsure. I’m in Hobart, IN and im using the INZ001 zone for the Noaa alerts, is that correct? Below is my script but if you want to see it real goto (http://mysite.verizon.net/hobartweather )

var warning = "%noaawaringscroll%".toUpperCase(); var width = "708"; var mylocation = "Welcome, You are viewing Hobart, Indiana Weather!"; var link = "noaawarningscrollraw.txt"; var watchcolor = "#FF0000"; var watchfont = "#0000FF"; var warningcolor = "#990000"; var warningfont = "#FFFFFF"; var defaultcolor = "#F0E68C"; var defaultfont = "#0000FF"; if (warning != "NO CURRENT ADVISORIES") {