camera suggestiosn

I am using a Logitech 4000 camera inside the house looking outside.
I am a bit curious to see what other people are using for their web camera as well .

The 4000 camera is not designed for outside pictures and has its moments.

I am always looking for improvement.

Joe :roll:

I have a Creative Webcam and a Intel Create and Share webcam/digital camera. The Intel one I picked up at the local flea market for $10, new in the box. I am most happy with it and it usually runs quietly in WD and displays up to 640x480. I size the webcam image down to half and it makes the picture look better on the web(IE, capture it at 640x480 and use WD to resize the image to 320x240). If we go off on a vacation and take the Intel camera, I just re-boot and plug in the Creative cam. It gives decent quality but not as good as the Intel.

Lane

http://home.sc.rr.com/reelhouse

My experience has been that the Creative line of webcams are about the best. Get at least a 640 x 480 even if you don’t use that rez.

Even better, is to use an old video cam (somebody you know probably has a “broken” one, where the tape part doesn’t work but the video does), along with a capture card like the WinGo TV card - about $40 at Best Buy/Circuit City type places. The image from a videocam is very high quality compared to just about any webcam.

I am using a Logitech 4000 camera inside the house looking outside. I am a bit curious to see what other people are using for their web camera as well . The 4000 camera is not designed for outside pictures and has its moments. Joe :roll:
I have also decided to use a Logitech 4000 camera inside the house looking outside. It is USB with 3, 16