"Error Loading Configuration"

Yesterday my WDL was working fine.
Today, I get “error loading configuration” on the site.
I checked the FTP and clientdraw and clientrawdaily are uploading just fine. However, i opened the latest clientraw.txt file and noticed a number of -100 figures in there.

Any idea what’s going on?

Site is: www.larryscohen.com/index1.html

thanks!
Larry

When I access your config XML file I see:

XML Parsing Error: undefined entity Location: http://www.larryscohen.com/wdlconfig_big_temp_no_indoors.xml Line Number 79, Column 12:   -----------^

I would first look at the clientraw file locally and see if it contains extraneous data and also check your config file on your web server…

-Bob

its ok when i just looked
but i see you are missing something in the html
NAME=“wdlv4_02.swf”

which should be just before the align paramter

Brian:
Here is the HTML from my index page.
Where, exactly, should that additional coding go?

Davie Weather Live!

thanks!

The line starting with “OBJECT”

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
 codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0"
 WIDTH="100%" HEIGHT="100%" id="wdlv4_02.swf" ALIGN="">

-Bob

Ok, Bob…abd Brian…fixed that line…still getting error loading configuration

I am still seeing an error when trying to access your config file…

Your clientraw.txt appears to be fine and looks very similar to mine so I would still think there is an issue with your config file myself…

-Bob

Line 79 of the XML config file reads…

<caption>&nbsp;</caption>

I suspect that Flash might not understand ’ '. Try changing the caption to ‘Fred’ for now and see if the error goes away. if it does, then work out what you want your caption to be…as long as it’s not   !

Thanks, all…
While I dont think the \caption header was the issue, (I never touched the original defaults for that field) it IS working now. Maybe just having to replace the xml config file up the site did it…

thanks again.,!

Well now I can view your config file without errors so…

:slight_smile:
-Bob