cloudy cloudy

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
WD Questions / Re: FTP error
« Last post by oreokid on Today at 05:25:26 PM »
Brian,
What I don't understand is why files are uploaded for CWOP and my WD app.  But yet my web page is completely blank.  Doesn't the file for the app come from my upload?  Perhaps cwop is done differently.  I'm just not sure how to check the FTP.
thanks.
steve
WD Bug Reports / Re: Twitter stopped auto-posting
« Last post by edhall on Today at 05:03:54 PM »
I updated WD to the most current version. Reauthorized twitter and it seems to be working. Very strange; but all is well.
« Last post by d540 on Today at 05:03:01 PM »
Spoke too soon, its stopped again.
« Last post by edhall on Today at 04:39:51 PM »
Mines not.Stopped 18 hours ago.
« Last post by d540 on Today at 03:02:45 PM »
and...inexplicably... it is now working again.
WD Bug Reports / Twitter stopped auto-posting
« Last post by d540 on Today at 01:49:45 PM »
Was working till last evening, but has stopped at 1am today, and reboot / program restart, reauth, have not corrected the failure
Chatter / Re: Weather Undergroundís Next Frontier: Air Quality
« Last post by R_o_B on Today at 10:36:50 AM »
Brian, can both downloads (ie: from the Thingspeak cloud storage and the local network) be done or is it one or the other but not both?

Might be practical if both downloads could simultaneously be done (take place), if technically possible - both 'airquality.txt' (from the local network download) and 'airquality2.txt' (from the Thingspeak cloud storage download) could be created/produced at regular intervals and possibly uploaded to the same directory where Weather Display normally uploads its data files (such as for example, 'clientraw.txt', etc.).

Having both PurpleAir data files produced and uploaded would allow PHP script developers to process that data and use it on web pages.
« Last post by Weather Display on Today at 10:11:29 AM »
ops
try downloading again , same url, re test .zip update, to fix that setting
« Last post by R_o_B on Today at 08:50:52 AM »
Brian, the latest versions of Weather Display and the software 'cronairquality.exe' have been running for about 30 minutes without 'infestation'.  :wink:

One thing I have noticed is that the setting for the option to 'Use local data (for 1.0 and 10.0 PM size data)' does not remain set - if, on the 'Purpleair Air Quality Sensor' screen, I set the option to 'Use local data (for 1.0 and 10.0 PM size data)', clicked the 'OK' button to save the setting and exit the window and then, a few minutes later, I go again on the 'Purpleair Air Quality Sensor' screen, the check mark in front of the option to 'Use local data (for 1.0 and 10.0 PM size data)' is gone.
WD Questions / Windgust measurement
« Last post by makada on Today at 08:37:56 AM »
Hi,

How does wd measure the max windgust?
Maximum value, over the observing cycle, of the 3-second running average wind speed? (According to wmo)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
cumulus