cloudy cloudy

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Graphics / OpenGrADS scripts
« Last post by rh205 on Today at 03:06:11 PM »
Hi,

Has anyone got a script that can produce the following charts using GFS data that they can share with me:

Pressure at Lifting Condensation Level. i.e: http://www.saakeskus.fi/charts/finland/plcl-100.png

Total Totals. i.e:  http://www.saakeskus.fi/charts/finland/ttindex-100.png

Potential Instability. i.e: http://www.saakeskus.fi/charts/finland/pinstab-100.png

North Atlantic Jet Stream.

Many Thanks,

Ross.
Chatter / Re: So you think you can fly a drone?
« Last post by niko on Today at 02:24:00 PM »
The comments on the "interesting videos" site where I saw this were generally negative. Clearly the guy is a very skilled flier but he's also a [insert expletive of choice] idiot.
« Last post by embayweather on Today at 12:16:30 PM »
The saddest thing is that the overhelming number of comments were in praise of this idiot. The remainder quite right emphasised how such idiotic flying would harm those of us who drone safely. Thank you for highlighting it though.
try another .zip update...
the problems are to do with your specific combination of settings
I will see what I can do to get the heat index to line up better
(the top value in the graph is actually the windchill (which is the same as the temperature when the temperature is above 10C)
the one below the speed dial is also showing windchill (but it should be showing heat index)
« Last post by BWX on Today at 04:38:54 AM »
Cant believe he captured his face or didnt edit it out :o
Forgot to attach screenshot...
I have to admit, you're good.

The task bar problem has been resolved with the update.

The heat index problem originally worked.  However, when scrolling over the graph with the mouse, it goes right back to the old way and stays that way (see screenshot). 

Also, the heat index on the left side of the screen (beneath the dials) is still completely out of sync with the line on the graph... and both of those are completely different from what the Davis VP2 is showing.  For example, beneath the dials, the heat index shows 68.3 deg.  The graph is showing 70.6 deg.  The text above the graph is showing 68.2 deg and 70.6 deg.  The Davis Console is showing 69 deg.   Is there a way to have all the different heat index values download from the Davis Console?

Thank you a lot for your help!
Chatter / So you think you can fly a drone?
« Last post by niko on Today at 03:00:47 AM »
Almost certainly illegal, don't try this at home or anywhere else  :roll: I wondered if he would attempt the move around 3:20  8O
WD Questions / Re: Pressure 1hr Pressure %trend% Tag - One Decimal Place
« Last post by Weather Display on September 21, 2017, 09:15:12 PM »
I do not follow what you mean,sorry
note that the main screen trend can be set to be last 3 hours, which affects %trend%
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
cumulus