cloudy cloudy

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The data is from this site http://aqicn.org/

I'm lucky and have a station about half a mile away.
Chatter / Re: New up and coming weather station, 'Weather Flow'
« Last post by hankster on October 17, 2017, 11:51:32 PM »
Just tried the updated exe and it works great. Checked the log file and all the missed data was there. Great job!!!
WD Questions / Interface Homebrew Station to Weather Display
« Last post by djsn on October 17, 2017, 10:53:30 PM »
I am in the final stages of building a weather station and I would like to interface it to Weather Display.  It seems the best way is via either currdat.lst or history.dat files, but I am open to other suggestions.  Could someone tell me the fields in currdat.lst and history.dat files that are used by Weather Display?  Also, if someone has format information on history.dat, that would be appreciated.
Thanks, Doug
Custom Templates and Scripts / Re: ec-radar.php - Problem -
« Last post by saratogaWX on October 17, 2017, 10:06:47 PM »
That's great!

Don't forget to install the check-fetch-times.php script as I'd said in the PM.. a check-fetch-times.php?show=versions allows you to easily keep your site up-to-date with the key support scripts.

Best regards,
Ken
Custom Templates and Scripts / Re: ec-radar.php - Problem -
« Last post by lgRich on October 17, 2017, 09:07:35 PM »
Good news KEN I finally  found the culprit (like you talk-me into your last reply) and one solution...

After many hours of investigation and after activated the "Display Errors" into the PHP settings...

The SSL certificate from my web hoster it's not validate by EC , so I replaced all reference to HTTPS by HTTP into the ec-radar.php and now everything is OK.

The next step will bee to talk with my web hoster about their rejected certificate.

Again, thank for your work and your excellent support.

lgRich
Chatter / Re: New up and coming weather station, 'Weather Flow'
« Last post by Weather Display on October 17, 2017, 08:58:59 PM »
ready to test:
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip

working good here
set the data logger on under control panel, data logger
then exit WD
then wait say 10 minutes
start up WD and it should get those missing 10 minutes of data OK on start up  :wink:
Custom Templates and Scripts / Re: 'Idesign Simplicity' Template by Brian Underdown
« Last post by pwilman on October 17, 2017, 08:03:05 PM »
Brian (U),

Where does the template get the new air quality data from? Just wondering whether to upgrade, but think my nearest AQI station is about 10 miles away which will probably be totally different.

Paul
yes
just needs some fine tuning of what all the data needs to be
WD Questions / Re: cant upload data to weatherbug or pws
« Last post by racecarfl on October 17, 2017, 06:28:52 PM »
well my mistake there on password, you are right i had special characters in it so i got that changed and it works now on PWS !!    Thanks so much !!      Now i am having trouble on weatherbug and i had same password in there so went and changed that and i get error when i click "view your data "  don't know for sure if its my end or the website at the moment.

Update:   yes it was weatherbug website as it is working now.   Thanks so much guys for your help with this !!   All good for now. 
Custom Templates and Scripts / Re: 'Idesign Simplicity' Template by Brian Underdown
« Last post by pwilman on October 17, 2017, 06:16:51 PM »
Looks like Brian has setup the api in weather display now to support home weather template. Awesome.

Paul
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
cumulus