Custom Templates and Scripts / Re: Meteotemplate - new free website template
« Last post by Jachym on May 23, 2017, 11:59:51 PM »
Block Update Wind Rose 1.1

- minor bug fixes

Enjoy
WD Questions / Re: Really basic bugs that I cannot solve
« Last post by Cliffb on May 23, 2017, 10:19:20 PM »
Ok
for 3 just remembered the name its the summary image, the size wont stick (attached picture) tried various things like colour/ font/ border no border

for the webcam in the first tab you can set things like FPS and video size and MJPG etc. any size I select and format (MJPG) works fine, but those settings don't stick, never have on any machine I have installed WD on

and 4... it can create video files for last hour, last 10 mins, earlier today and all day yesterday, the video gets created fine for the all yesterday video, but the others are just a corrupt blur ...

I'll upload some screen captures when I am next in front of my machine, cant remote in from work at the moment

thanks
WD Questions / Re: Really basic bugs that I cannot solve
« Last post by Weather Display on May 23, 2017, 08:36:46 PM »
I need way more information for the web cam setting bug
I need to know exactly what setting etc
(screen shots etc)

for 2: make sure you have set times to create and upload file #1 in the customise internet and file creation setup (even if not used on your web site)
not sure what you are refering to re #3,...screen shot?

re 4..not sure what you mean by video from earlier today?
WD Questions / Really basic bugs that I cannot solve
« Last post by Cliffb on May 23, 2017, 08:19:31 PM »
Hi

I am a fairly long time user of WD, had it on xp, windows 7 and windows 10..
Had one bug that I have lived with through out and a couple of new ones..

1....t the long term bug, even on a fresh built pc and fresh install of WD, the webcam settings never stick after close out of program
I need to set to MJPG and 1280x960 or similar, but when I exit the program and go back in the settings have gone back to default

2..on the web page its says time of next update 09:30 and that never changes, but it does update

3..the little box at top of webpage (name escapes me at the moment) has website name curr weather temp etc and you can put the picture in it... that fails to keep the size I set so bits get cut off

4...back to webcam, the all day yesterday video is OK although its a little fast running through the video, dont seem to be able to slow it down, the video from earlier today is just corrupted videos, as are last 10 min...

currently running latest version on a windows 10 machine, I wiped and reloaded added WD, with no history and still the same issues, either I am the system bug or missed something or the software just doesn't like me....

any suggestions on getting the settings to stick or resolving the video issues would be great

current web site is very basic on http://bikerider.ddns.net  and is on a slow wifi link at other end of house

thanks
Cliff
Weather Display Live Discussion/Questions / Re: Weather Display Dials
« Last post by Banyarola on May 23, 2017, 08:12:12 PM »
I'll take a look..
Thanks
Weather Display Live Discussion/Questions / Re: Weather Display Dials
« Last post by Weather Display on May 23, 2017, 08:07:43 PM »
I do have a youtube video on how to use the steel gauges
meteotemplate has the steel gauges in use too
WD Questions / Re: Gonna ask for help
« Last post by fgcox1 on May 23, 2017, 07:54:04 PM »
I will download the newer version and see what happens
« Last post by fgcox1 on May 23, 2017, 07:47:55 PM »
That is the WD I am running. I did discover when back on the non ver 3 setting when I click in control panel, then 1 wire, if I click on the reset dir to default it return different rom id's for each direction but unfortunately it doesn't seen to make any difference.
« Last post by Weather Display on May 23, 2017, 07:00:18 PM »
no, it does not auto detect
I only have a version 3 here
the version 1 is like very old now...and its still working OK for you?
with the version 1, you need to know each of the ROM ID;s for the wind direction (8 of them)
it might be that it will only work correctly with the older version of WD, build 81, you could try that
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/wdisplay32build81.exe
« Last post by fgcox1 on May 23, 2017, 06:46:32 PM »
Got the original box (bought used years ago) but no indication of ver number. Went into setup and changed to ver 3 and saved. No change. Rebooted and went back in to setup and it was back to non ver 3. Tried changing again with same results. Does it auto-detect the model?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
cumulus