Clientrawextra temp 24h ago

Hi!
I noticed that in the file clientrawextra.txt clientrawextra[21] does not correspond to the temperature of 24 hours before. Am I wrong? or is it a bug?
sorry for my English
thanks in advance
Sergio

Hi, that value in field 21 is the temperature 23 hours ago.

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me which is the 24 hour ago temperature field?

I may be wrong, but I don’t think that is in any of the clientraw files. I know there is a tag for it though

%temp24hoursago%

Hi
Yes i know. but i don’t know how to put in a js variable in a php variable. can you help me to do this?

clientrawextra[569] Temp Hour 24

Thanks Niko - I looked at that and thought it was the current temp (at last update of clientrawextra) looking at my data - maybe Brian can confirm.

So did I. . . when I looked earlier #569 had 20.2C (=today’s max) - 24 hours ago it was only 18.2C.

Hmmm, I think you are correct :oops: Looking at Ken’s parser data shows that field equals the current temp value.

Is there a proper description of all these fields anywhere? “Temp Hour 24” is not particularly intuitive. . .

its labelled a bit confusingly backwards in the online description
its a continuation of the data further up in the file
but its the most recent hours of the last 23 hours (and not 24 )

Some people use a function in WD to convert a testtags.txt file to testtags.php to enable a lot of WD tags become PHP variables (temp24hourago is one of them).